Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Surprise! the Nagger's here in town! (not nigger mind you.)

it's very lay chey leh.. Got blogger account but cannot sign into blogger account, like force you to go sign up for a Google account.

So 'Ma Fan'.

How's everyone?

Uncle Astley still lost in Citylink?

Anyway, just to spice things up, let me nag a bit on my missing new specs.
Was on leave the past few days to KL for a 4 days 3 nights trip.
Day 2 i went to Sunway Lagoon. (Yar, i haven't been to this Children's Playground before.) I made this new specs like less then a month ago, to replace my broken one. AND i cannot see without them (ok.. not really cannot see, but blurred vision is uncomfortable), refusing to ditch them in the locker, i wore them along. Each water rides will have all these side boxes which theb life gurad will insist to keep your specs in, so i did just so. So all i enjoyed all the water rides. UNTIL, i took our rented float to drift and relax on the 'man-made' sea section, dozing off and splash, the float overturned me in the water, my specs GONE.

Just like that. Split seconds and it's gone.
I thought the water was still relatively clear and borrowed a pair of goggles to start my search 'mission'. Even the life guard was pulled in to join my 'mission'.
To my surprise, the water is damn chalky! After like 20 mins of search, back and fore, we closed the case. 'mission' failed. Don't know where the hell it 'drowned'.
Spoilt the day man.

And i had to go back to KL City to get a new pair of specs done for 180RM (SGD$90). Relatively cheaper then singapore for next-day express service but my heart bleeds for wasting this kind of money!

Ok ok.. enough nagging about my specs. Now I back to do lotsa Planning for 2007 and some projects. (plus, lotsa part time work to Chiong! spent $$ now need to work for $$)

On the side track, meet the 'Lantern Family' in KL.














Cheerios~! (=^x^=)(")

No comments: