Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Re: Coffee and Cigarettes

Rain... Keep on falling down lately.

Remind me i had been gone throught those cold and wet season...
From the bottom of my heart.. even throught out the period of time.

I am not a regular smoker... but i do smoke lately.
Maybe the raining session? or maybe something elsa?

I am not a regular coffee drinker... but i had a cup of white coffee everyday.
Why? I have no idea...

I ask myself why now a day i get addicted with coffee and cigarette lately?
I not use to it for last time, not even single sip or a puff.

But lately... just try to release myself for a moment.

For cigarette, maybe just this period of time...
After all i can stop for never smoking again.. this one for sure i know myself.

For coffee, i don't know...
I never try this one before...

I remember i watch an award winner movie before "Coffee and Cigarettes"...
Directed by Jim Jarmusch, 2003.


Whole movie shoot in black and white,
Yet, only seeing people sitting down in the coffee shop,
having a conversation with each other, a cup of coffee and holding a cigarette in another hand.

Just a daily life what is happening around in the corner. that's all.

This movie is so artistic...

Don't expect have a big action pack or superb story hidden in the script.
Just have an idea what is going on between person to person on the coffee table throught out the conversation and talking.

This movie, it might be very boring to some body...
But for me... those session might be happen to you someday.
you might even never realize it just happen to you.
It just a normal daily life in and out in your day.

Over the time when i write this blog,
I almost finish a cup of rich and creamy white coffee...

Outside...Rain still keep on falling down

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful~~ someone who shares my thoughts :-) hope your still enjoying your smokes and coffee!!