Thursday, December 7, 2006

help me!

Yoz everyone, i miss everyone in HQ sooo much!

How's everything? *both hands swing up in the air and then hit my lap* (Copy Allen's favourite action and quote) Hahaha!

For me, I am dying here lor... You guys should know i cant sit still one... but over here, everyday i just come in and sit infront of 1 pc and 1 mac. My backside is increasing its size (horizontally).

Haiz.. Think I nv tok much nowsaday or maybe i nv socialize enough with the people here, i think i gonna get depression soon... You guys free come n drop by look for me leh.... (Bring some fresh flower and orange when you come)

I miss the BBQ drumlet in the canteen and the japanese food opp office... Argh...

Anyway I on leave next week le... So happy... but haiz... still in sg... Sian....

Miss you guys!!!! Hope to be back in HQ soon... CYa

No comments: