Sunday, December 24, 2006

Nancy's Last Day

:D Promised Joy that I would write a post for her, because in her own words: "I want to be mentioned and remembered by the millions who read it!" :D:D:D Since I am not getting her any Christmas present, so here you go. Millions may not read this, but for all who came, hope you have a great fun remembering what I am about to write.

When: Friday, December 22, 2006. Just around 10 pm +
Where: Ministry of Sound, Singapore
Attendance: Nancy, Joy, Felix, Tze Ming (dude, I hope I spell your name correctly), me (stunned look everyone), Yee May, Wei Lin, Gazzali, Astley, James, Mike Xu, Chris and the Mrs.

For Nancy's last day, I was thinking of a more conservative way of celebrating, a dinner and all. But of course that crazy girl or someone else who anointed himself as chief of midnight entertainment ;) suggested clubbing. We did have the dinner by the way, at vivocity. Anyways, there were people who said they were going and there were people who said they were not going, and we ended up with the group of people that we had.

It was first time experience for some :$ and it was like getting 10 years younger for others :D Drink were served and when we started hitting the dance floor, oh my God is what I can say. We know that Astley is a bit nutty, but to see people like James and Joy being so on, huahahahaha :D:D:D Who knows that James has that crazy side? Maybe this is his suppressed side coming out after the many nights in the office doing OT :D Joy also awed us for being so "on". Though some of us not as professional as Gazzali and Tze Ming for example, but all and all I guess everyone quite enjoyed the night. You really see a different side of people, and get to know what other things they are capable of doing ;) It is truly interesting. I heard because everyone had so much fun, another outing is being planned. I think it would be great and interesting if more people from ANL come and join us. We really do have a crazy, fun, and happening bunch of people here.

I know that Nancy had a great night. I think it's a good way to spend her last day, laughing and dancing, rather than tearing up which she actually did :D Okay, I gotta go, maybe the rest of you want to write your recollection of the night? Before I go, let me leave you with a little poem from Shel Silverstein who wrote The Giving Tree. Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Holidays!


ALICE

She drank from a bottle called DRINK ME
And up she grew so tall,
She ate from a plate called TASTE ME
And down she shrank so small
And so she changed,
While other folks never tried nothin' at all

from Where the Sidewalk Ends - Shel Silverstein