Thursday, December 14, 2006

As the title and tagline say

Was invited to contribute to this blog. Wondering if I should accept the invitation. Then I think, why not? Careful, Eka tends to write a lot :P

So Life@ANL, what's happening over here? I guess the headlines these days or perhaps only yesterday (the shock has gone) was people leaving. Not surprising for ANL. People come and go so fast, but it doesn't stop you from feeling sad, right? *sigH* I know the people who are leaving, are a bit sad about leaving too because apparently ANL is full of nice people. That is very true. I've been here longer than all the current contributors of this blog and I do must say that we have a group of crazy, fun, and nice people. As much as this year has been more torturing for me, I do must say that the fun and nice thing all of you have done for me do make me laugh and I'm very thankful for your presence. I guess, we should enjoy each other fully while stock last, haha :D Take care peeps!