Monday, August 20, 2007

A Trip without you

Few days ago, we went for a trip in a very big group.I believed none of us will wish to go. A trip to Ipoh, your hometown, and it was last trip to send you off. All awhile, you had been organizing a trip for us. Unfortunately, due to our busy schedule, we can’t have a chance to go together. I wish it was a happy trip with you acting as a clown in the long journey bus.

On the way down to Ipoh, I was feeling very down and tired. Had been crying the pervious night, but I couldn’t slept. The journey seems to be very long that night. The jokes we used to share, the Fion’s name symphonic we used to perform, the brotherly hug when I was down, the hell week we had been going through, kept appearing in my mind while I was way down to your wake. I wish I could tell you that you are a great manager, friend, and brother to me. I wish I could tease you once again on the Old Man and his Parker Pen and your long winded explanation and my Jelly drink. I think I could only wish.

Although it hard to adapt your absence; I told myself I had to bury my grief and move on while I was on my way back to Singapore. I hope you will cope well of being an angel watching over us.

Thank you Mr Astley and May God Bless you. Rest Well!

My Noble Manager.