Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thank you GOD Father - Uncle Wong

First of all, I would like to say Milliions of Thanks to our PET God Father - Uncle Wong for invite me to share some words in the blog..

I didnt realise the presence of Life@ANL Blog at all. Thanks bro for inviting me again yest.. MMM working in ANL has tought me alot of lessons and experiences. Well, no one is perfect in this world rite...My life messed up initially when I was under a person who is paying revenge on me till now.

Luckily our GOD Father has helped me out. Thanks again bro..tanx alot ...You saved my life...

Being a member or PET PET SET SET PET PET SET under our great leader is a real fun. Working late till 2am,3am is something fun eventhough tiring.

I have learnt alot of things from our seniors esp Bro Astley, Felix, Boon and not forgotten the one and only BRo Mahatir...Am lucky to have such a good seniors like u brothers...

As we are a family, we always have fun in the office esp with Astley's jokes...

Last but not least..tanx alot guys for guiding me all the way..

My confirmation is next month , I hope I will get confirmed so taht we can stay together and enjoy the moments..