Friday, February 23, 2007

Re: We are Brother !

Hum...
Quite long time never drop by and write “nonsense” at life@ANL!!

Not saying I am busy or something. Is I have no idea or any conception what to write…
My mind just blank…

Anyway, Feb almost ends…
Wish to say something and express some “nonsense” feeling over…

First, to my best brother, Mr. M (a.k.a Hippo, Mat don don, Himalayas Mountain and blah blah blah…)

Really enjoy all the moment work with you in ANL when you transfer back from school.

Back to back sitting together work all night long…
Traveling from one school to another…
Rushing all the “nonsense” project…
Never compromise with “last minute” shit assignment…
And…
Last two people who walk out from the office almost in every night.

This is all the moment we been work together for the pass whole year!!

I wish to thank you…

Thank you very much you teach me a lot. (Especially with those stupid sessions in VJC IP1 ICC web training!!) LoL
Thank you very much for all your support and guidance when we work together… (Especially all my stupid “English” and grammar problem.) LoL

I appreciate all the respect that you give and shown me when we fight for each other for everyday in ANL.

In PET team, you and me just like band of brothers… we go through all the hardship from one another to build up the PET team. Step by step, one step at the time.
Without you, PET team will never have a great success in logistic and planning for the operations in 2006.

You are one of the “Pioneers” in PET team. I really appreciate I have you to work in my team!!

I still remember we have a long chat when we sitting down near Sim Lim Sq, after the super heavy BK dinner. You do ask me before for opinion for you to have another career path. I was never expecting you just tender you resignation so soon. Way before we can spend more time together until end of the year.

For you, I just wish you all the best for your upcoming career path. Enjoy all the moment when you work with your passion.

Never the less, just enjoy and have “fun” all the way!!

Last, please don’t forget, you still have your “Uncle Wong” support you at your back.

I always consider you still part of the team. Part of the “Band of Brother”!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so touching! Uncle Wong .. U reali write with your heart.. Sex God, U take care!