Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Re: Wishes vs Expectation.

New Year, New Day…
New resolution for the up coming year.

Lots of people already have some new plan and resolution in New Year.
Wishing themselves doing much better and doing well in they way.

What is your New Year resolution?

I get myself a piece of paper…
Write down all my wishes and resolution for someone…
Wishing hard for up coming year…
Will doing well and better for us.

I told myself I will try as hard as I can…
Make all those wishes to come true…
Just for my expectation for someone.
That is my New Year resolution…

Some how…
Do you expect what you will get in the end of the time?

What you wish for… may not is your expectation.

Always…
Manage your expectation before you make any wishes.
It will better to be that way.

No comments: